Compass Group is headline partner at HTA Catering Conference
Compass Group, the leading provider of contract catering and support services in the UK and Ireland, is to be Headline Partner at the HTA Catering Conference and Dinner.
Culinary expertise sits at the heart of Compass Group which provides the widest portfolio of foodservice solutions in the UK. Its food programme offers a range of concepts and bespoke solutions to fit the latest culinary trends in the industry.
Covering strategy, operations and food, the two-day conference ‘A Piece of Cake?’ takes place on Tuesday 13 June and Wednesday 14 June 2017 at The Belfry in Sutton Coldfield.
Bringing together speakers from inside and outside the industry the HTA Catering Conference is the event to attend to find out the very latest developments, issues and topics of interest impacting on garden centre catering. There are many elements to consider from menu planning, cost control and staff recruitment to menu development, service options, allergens and much more.
Simon O’Shea, Business Development Director for Compass Group comments, “We are delighted to be headline partners for the HTA Catering Conference. Catering plays such an important role in the make-up of garden centres and this event presents a great opportunity to find out about the latest ideas, challenges and trends.”
The conference is supported by an exhibition and there will also be panel sessions and workshops over the two days. The Conference dinner takes place on the evening of Tuesday 13 June, joined by Jane Devonshire, the 2016 winner of Masterchef. Following dinner will be the presentation of the Greatest Catering Awards.
Catering continues to play a huge role in the make-up of garden centres accounting for in excess of 25% of sales in many cases. As over half of all garden centres have a café or restaurant this is a highly topical event right now and a must attend for all those connected to garden centre catering. For more information and to book your place visit www.hta.org.uk/cateringconference
This year’s event is supported by:
- Headline Partner – Compass Group
- Conference Partners - Blue Cap Coffee, Frobishers Juices Limited, Matthew Algie
- Exhibitor Partners – Beanworks, Belvoir Fruit Farms , CPL Training Group, Creed Food Service, Dawn Foods , Destiny Foods, i2i (Ascential), Middleton Foods, Space Catering, Speciality Breads, Swan Retail, Tea From The Manor, The Handmade Cake Company, Towergate (HTA Insurance), Whitco, Vision Commercial Kitchens
- Stand Partner - Open Retail
- Drinks Partner - Quinton Edwards
- Media Partners - Horticulture Week, Garden Forum, Garden Trade News, HTA News
- Supporting Partner - Garden Centre Association