Plantarea Department Head / Manager (Hampshire)
Plantarea Department Head / Manager (ref:DS9211)
Date: 27 Mar
Job Type: Full-Time
Our client is a lovely up-market Hampshire garden centre who has a well stocked Plantarea, a popular restaurant and carvery, along with a garden shop that offers customers a range of quality gifts and garden sundries. They are currently looking for a superb retailer and outstanding plants person to manage their Plantarea. As Manager you will be used to working in a fast paced retail environment. It goes without saying that you must have excellent plant knowledge, but you should also have a creative edge to be able to produce stunning displays with a point of difference that are both highly shoppable and commercially sound. You must be able to manage a team and ensure that the highest retail and plant care standards are always maintained. In return you can expect a generous salary and the chance to work for a market leader in the industry.
- Will be to manage the Plant Department of this Flagship Store - ensuring plant stock is in tip top condition and merchandised to a high standard.
- Liaise with the Seasonal and Hardy Plant Managers and Supervisors on managing supplies, merchandising and promotions.
- Assisting customers when necessary and ensuring that customer services are kept to a very high standard.
The ideal candidate must have:
To apply for this role click here
- Excellent plant knowledge and a great background in horticultural retailing is a must for this role.
- Good standard of formal horticultural training.
- Excellent visual merchandising and retailing skills.
- Be a team player with the ability to offer superb customer service.
- Experience of supervising and managing a team of staff is also essential.