Owner sought for Home & Garden Group
The administrators acting on behalf of the ailing Home & Garden Group, which owns nine garden centres in the UK, have told GTN Xtra that they are trying to sell the business as a going concern.
“The first priority is to preserve jobs,” said Josh Voulters, National Communications Manager for Mazars.
Home & Garden Group, which employs a total of 164 staff at its nine centres, went into administration on March 27.
The group owns the following centres:
- Rutland Garden Centre, Oakham
- Leighton Buzzard Garden Centre, Bedfordshire
- Willington Home and Garden
- Ise Garden Centre, Kettering
- Stansted Park Garden Centre, Rowlands Castle
- David's Nurseries, Worcester
- Shopwhyke Garden Centre, Chichester
- Plowmans Garden Centre, Bournemouth
- Floralands Garden Centre, Nottingham
The administration is being handled by Adam Harris in Mazars’ London office and by Patrick Lannagan in Manchester.