Business agility for the UK gardening market in a disruptive world
It has never been more important for businesses in the UK gardening market to adapt and change with the times. Only those businesses that stay agile and forward thinking will prosper and grow.
HTA Garden Futures conference and dinner brings together key players in the garden industry to consider some of the key disrupters that face the sector. Business leaders and experts will present impactful and thought provoking business-focussed content to inspire and energise!
Alongside this, the event provides plenty of opportunity for networking with your peers from across the industry. Set in 400 acres of tranquil Oxfordshire countryside and with a purpose built auditorium and beautiful ballroom, Heythrop Park will provide a fantastic setting for this year’s event.
A limited number of places are still available, book now at hta.org.uk/gardenfutures
Sessions covering the latest information about the state of the economy, the impact of Brexit on consumer behaviour, external trends and retail design, smart homes and technology, future proofing, staying agile and thinking outside the box and responding to environmental challenges. Read more about the sessions in this special issue of GTN Xtra.
HTA Futures 2016 Programme, 12th October 2016, Heythrop Park Oxfordshire
- 8.30 Registration and refreshments
- 9.30 Conference welcome from Carol Paris, HTA Chief Executive and Adam Wigglesworth, HTA President. Lunch, exhibition and networking opportunities
- 4.30 Conference close
- 7.00 Pre-dinner drinks
- 7.45 Conference Dinner including the presentation of the HTA Pearson Memorial Medal
- 9.45 GTN host The Greatest Garden Retailing Team Awards
- 10.15 After dinner speaker - David Domoney
- 11.00 Dinner close