The UK's first dedicated vegan trade show – an opportunity for garden centre catering managers to catch up on a fast-growing trend – is now open for registration
The free-to-enter VegfestUK Trade takes place on Friday 20 October 20 2017 at Olympia London (10am-6pm).
VegfestUK Trade is ideal for:
* People working in the catering and hospitality sectors looking for tips on catering for vegans.
* Health professionals seeking health and nutritional advice from world-leading doctors and nutritionists.
* Independent retailers sourcing new vegan products.
* Beauty and bodycare professionals looking to discover vegan beauty and bodycare brands
* Bloggers and vloggers covering the latest news stories and celebrities from the vegan scene.
Small business owners are especially encouraged to attend the show where they can network with like-minded entrepreneurs, attend workshops on all aspects of managing and growing a business whilst tapping into the expanding vegan market.
The Trade show consists of up to 160 stalls, alongside six featured areas with different focus on running vegan businesses, namely the Vegan Business Support lounge, the Plant-Based Chef Corner, the Vegan Health Clinic, the Vegan Celebrity Zone, the Independent Retailers Lounge and the Vegan Bodycare Pavilion.
Confirmed exhibitors include independent vegan businesses such as Tyne Chease, Buddha Beauty, Badgers Dairy Free, The Raw Fix, and Watts Kork, alongside established brands like The Health Store, Suma Wholefoods, Bute Island Foods, JASON Natural Care, Plamil Foods and Moo Free Chocolates – a unique variety of brands for potential buyers.
Industry experts present include representatives from The Health Store and Veganuary, chef and radio host Aldo Zilli, head chef Ben Asamani of 222 Veggie Vegan, physician Dr. Milton Mills, nutritionist Gareth Zeal, chef and author Christine Bailey, MP Kerry McCarthy, plus many more.
Show sponsors are Yaoh, So Free Chocolate and Bute Island Foods.
VegfestUK Trade is open from 10am - 6pm on Friday October 20th 2017 at Olympia London Central Hall on Level 1.
You can register here. https://trade.vegfest.co.uk/registration