Plantarea Staff - East Sussex
Plantarea Staff / East Sussex (ref:DS8982)
Location: East Sussex
Date: 12 Jan
Job Type: Full-Time
This Plant focused independent garden centre are looking for horticulturally trained staff of all levels from management to assistant level for their East Sussex based Centre. With the busy season on its way they are looking for passionate and trained individuals who are keen to work in a friendly independent centre that prides itself of its superb customer service.
The successful candidate will have a real eye for customer service and take huge pride for their work, with a real, can-do, enthusiastic attitude.
- A willingness to learn to develop is key.
- They are looking for some who is not afraid to get involved and create a great customer experience.
- Assisting in managing the daily operations, enabling everyone to inspire, educate and equip customers.
- To be part of a team that drive performance maximising commercial potential.
- To be part of a team that promotes staff ownership & accountability to create a positive & enjoyable working environment.
- Experience and formal training in the Horticultural industry is preferable, with an excellent knowledge of plants and retail sales.
To apply for this role click here