The Greatest Plant Retailing Teams are at Scotsdales, Cowells and The Old Railway Line
The Old Railway Line, Scotsdales and Cowells were Gold Award Plant Sales Team winners in The Greatest Plant Retailing Awards presented at The HTA National Plant Show yesterday.
The Greatest Plant Retailing Awards are all about teams of people, for planteria teams that excel in garden centres. Yesterday during The HTA National Plant Show at Stoneleigh Carol Paris and Trevor Pfeiffer announced the the results of The Greatest Plant Retailing Awards following expert judging visits to 40 nominated planteria teams across the country.
Awards organiser Trevor Pfeiffer said "from the many teams we met on our judging journeys it is clear that garden centre plant retailing standards are being pushed higher and higher – with teamwork and the drive for excellent customer service giving our customers some of the best plant buying experiences in the UK. Garden Centre plant retailing is simply GREAT!"
The Greatest Plant Sales Teams
- Aylett Nurseries
- Barton Grange
- Fresh @ Burcot
- Fron Goch
- Frosts Woburn Sands
- Groves of Bridport
- Halls of Heddon
- Monkton Elm
- Old Railway Line
- Percy Throwers Wyevale
- Polhill, Sevenoaks
- Scotsdales, Cambridge
- St Peters, Worcester
- Van Hage Great Amwell
- Woodside Plant Centre
- Small PlanteriaTeams: Woodside Plant Centre
- Mid Sized Planteria Teams: Monkton Elm
- Large Planteria Teams: Bents and Van Hage, Great Amwell
- Small Planteria Teams: Halls of Heddon
- Mid-Sized Planteria Teams: Alton
- Large Planteria Teams: Coolings and Perrywood
Pictures from the judging visits and background to all of the winners will be published in future issues of GTN and GTN Xtra. See the gallery below for pictures of the teams we met last week.
- Small Planteria Teams: Old Railway Line
- Mid Sized Planteria Teams: Cowells
- Large Planteria Teams: Scotsdales, Cambridge