Gardman triples size of its Christmas offering
It was Gardman’s second appearance at Harrogate Christmas & Gift this week, and they had more than tripled the size of both their stand and product offering; underpinning the company’s growing reputation as a key player in the festive market.
Gardman’s 2016 Christmas Emporium is a truly one-stop for your Christmas shop, with highlights on their stand including a brand new collection of 50 ultra-realistic artificial Christmas trees and over 200 decorative lines:
- Pre-lit LED decorations in a choice of four festive themes; Rustic Rattan, Sparkling Silver, Berry Red and Novelty
- Indoor and outdoor lighting
- Flameless LED candles and candle lanterns
- Festive wreaths
- Christmas themed doormats and doorstop
- Pre-lit LED wall art and canvases
- Topiary and artificial plants
- Artificial trees, garlands and tree stands.
The range was enthusiastically welcomed by visitors to their stand, with many looking to recreate their very own show-stopping festive emporium in –store for Christmas 2016.
“Buyers loved our new tree selection and also our range of decorative products, packaging and point of sale material,” said Gardman category management director Tim Goff. “if the trade’s reaction at Harrogate leads is anything to go by, then we will see a significant increase our market share this year!”
On show again … Gardman will be showcasing their Christmas collection along with their stylish Garden & Home Co. décor and gifting ranges at International Spring Fair at the NEC Birmingham – 7-11 February 2016, stand 2G50-H51.