Corby & Fellas are delighted to announce that, yet another prestigious garden centre - The Old Railway Line Garden Centre in Brecon, Powys - has installed WinRetail, the powerful, comprehensive and fully integrated Retail Management EPoS, E-commerce and Retail Management System.
The Old Railway Line Garden Centre, which just been voted the GCA’s best ‘Garden Centre in Wales and the West’ for the 7th consecutive year, had some very specific requirements when it came to selecting a new system. So, they sought the advice of several large and experienced garden centres before deciding who would be the ‘best fit’. Having received many positive reports regarding Corby + Fellas, they decided to short‑list WinRetail.
Alan McCammon, C+F’s Managing Director, who dealt with The Old Railway Line’s brief, explained that: “As well as the ‘standard’ EPOS System requirements, they needed a fully integrated, real-time e-commerce system, with links to Amazon. Furthermore, they were particularly focussed on being able to analyse customer behaviour; a requirement that our CRM/Retail Intelligence module was able to handle by enabling retailers who operate any form of membership, reward or loyalty scheme to track their customer’s purchasing patterns at a very detailed level. It also has the capability to segment by demographic, manage offers, promotions and campaigns, and communicate to members via MailJet."
Old Railway Line General manager, Huw Lewis, commented: “The time had come to invest in a new EPOS system in order for us to drive various aspects of our business forward for the future. After a great deal of research and several demonstrations we felt that the system from Corby and Fellas was the right choice for our business. Overall, we were very impressed with the system especially the CRM system which will allow us to target our marketing and integrates many systems we previously used into one single operation. We felt that Corby and Fellas were a very forward-thinking company and had the technical knowledge and skills to continually develop a system that will grow with us.”
The team at The Old Railway Line will be taking advantage of WinRetail’s Accounting Interface to Sage 50 Professional, which is one of the many such interfaces that WinRetail offers. They are also keenly anticipating some of the system’s exciting new features, such as:
- A customer facing APP for smartphones and tablets that enables retailers to keep in touch with their customers; with the ability to disseminate news regarding events, special offers, promotions, etc. The APP also allows customers to accurately and securely sign-up for membership of loyalty/rewards schemes via their chosen platform
- An Integrated Events and Bookings module, which operates in in real-time and is available both online and in-store using an EPoS terminal.
- Restaurant Table Service APP with integrated card payments facility
- A tablet based version of the EPOS module, which can be linked to a wireless Chip & PIN terminal and printer. Ideal for handling furniture sales, for mobile order taking, etc.
- Farm Shop scales interface (Bizerba), which handles any combination of promotions for weighed and measured items.
- Home Delivery Scheduling system that allows the delivery of customer orders to be allocated by date, time and vehicle type, using a delivery postcode, product weight and product dimensions.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.corbyfellas.com