Combining more than 250 years of worldwide, market-leading tool expertise, the all-new AMES Tool brand epitomises style and function and is set to reignite gardeners’ passion for their beloved tools.
Launched exclusively ahead of the 2024 season, this latest offering from the AMES Companies – made up of essentials for digging, cultivating, planting, lawn care and so much more – represents one of the most comprehensive and carefully-curated lawn and garden tool portfolios to hit the market in several years.
Featuring both carbon (24 SKUs) and stainless-steel (26 SKUs) options, AMES Tools is poised to become synonymous with incredible quality and breadth of range. Careful consideration and in-depth market research have created an offering that combines value, performance, and functionality to create a tool suitable for a full calendar of lawn and gardening jobs.
Through advanced manufacturing processes, AMES Tools has also created a new vision for carbon steel tools. Previously considered the entry-level material, carbon will be repositioned by the brand as the new go-to for consumers who want a tool that looks great but promises a lifetime of use for a lower price tag – a retail proposition that no other manufacturer can boast.
Elsewhere, the newly appointed AMES Tools brand ambassador, TV’s David Domoney, will help to inspire and educate consumers through thoughtful multi-platform marketing and sales support. Innovative point of sale – from back wall displays and free-standing solutions to promotional FSDUs – will provide retailers with multiple configurations, creating displays that best work within the available footprint.
THE AMES TOOLS DIFFERENCE
There are many reasons why AMES Tools represents such an exciting prospect for the garden and lawn tool market. Key highlights include:
• BUILT TO LAST: Within the carbon steel range, stamped heads made from one piece of tempered steel say goodbye to weld points to increase rigidity and longevity.
• MARKET FIRSTS: Look out for the UK’s first Comfort Step™ for increased power and leverage when digging, whilst FSC-certified ash wooden handles offer the ultimate permanency. Maximum Capacity: 45% more leaves can be collected, thanks to the unique arch design of the Extra Wide Leaf Rake.
• STRENGTH WHERE IT’S NEEDED MOST: Double rivets and longer shank not only create an improved head-to-handle ratio but, more importantly, add up to 45% additional strength for forks and spades in both ranges.
• REPEAT SALES & OPTIMISED GIFTING: The styling also lends itself well to creating a more collectable offering – with the stamped AMES logo taking centre stage – ideal for encouraging repeat sales through the seasons, with particular emphasis on critical gifting periods.
• 15-YEAR GUARANTEE: Every product comes complete with a 15- year guarantee and on-tool batch stamping, representing AMES’ assurance in what it is bringing to market.