Area Sales Manager wanted by History and Heraldry Group
Area Sales Manager to History & Heraldry - GIFTS Territory; Kent, Sussex, Surrey & Hants.
Responsibilities towards: Garden Centres, Farm Shops, Visitor Attractions & Tourist Attractions.
History & Heraldry, the UK's largest impulse gift Company is looking to secure an experienced Area Sales Manager, responsible for Kent, Sussex, Surrey and Hampshire. Responsible for a portfolio of fast moving impulse gifts across pre-determined channels, we are seeking an ambitious and motivated sales professional to drive sales and customer relationships across both new and existing businesses. Based on territory, with prior experience within the gift industry, the successful candidate will be required to demonstrate a consistent work ethic, a committed approach, and a clear understanding of result achievement.
- To build and develop profitable sales across responsible channels in line with prescribed targets
- To target new business opportunities and successfully convert within territory
- Service current retail accounts with regular visits and communication, building strong relationship with customers
- Regular liaison with head office sales support on behalf of broader customer delivery
- To introduce new products with seasonal demands to customers across territory
- To adopt and deliver external sales reporting requirements
- To attend and the represent Company at trade shows and industry events, as required
- Previous experience within the Gift industry, ideally across Garden Centre and/or Visitor Attraction sectors
- A proven track record of building and developing profitable sales achievement within the gift industry
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships at all levels
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Proficient with IT skills, specifically external sales reporting
- Self-motivated and driven, with a desire to be a part of a successful team
Start Date: Immediate
- Competitive Basic Salary (commensurate with experience)
- Commission/Bonus Program
- Company Vehicle/Private Vehicle allowance
- Westfield Health Membership
- iPad/Mobile phone
Closing Date: 27th September, 2017
Location: Home Based
With distribution in over 60 countries in 30 languages and retailed in over 70,000 locations worldwide, History & Heraldry Group are the pre-eminent global leader in the supply of impulse giftware to the retail trade. Over the last 20 years, we have worked hard to achieve our reputation of constantly providing innovative, well designed, effectively merchandised and safety accredited product ranges. We have been awarded numerous accolades with the Sunday Times top UK company listings along with the Queens Award for Export. We engender an inclusive and rewarding working ethos, offering the best in sales support to our sales managers within our industry sector, in order to allow them to focus on what they do best - managing and evolving existing and new sales relationships. www.historyheraldry.com
History and Heraldry Ltd.
5 Denby Way
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Strictly no agencies.