Field Sales Support (Vivid Arts Ltd) - ideal location East / South Manchester with access to M60
Your opportunity to join a forward thinking, fast growing business.
This is a key “front-line” position, directly connecting and working with the Vivid Arts customer base (and sales-force) to ensure individual customer display and turnover goals are achieved.
You will be required to merchandise product and assist in creating customer displays to best display practice guidelines. A creative approach and the ability to “communicate, transfer and implement” successful merchandising initiatives are vital to the role.
The ideal candidate will be :-
- a highly organised, physically fit individual.
- preferably living on the East / South side of Manchester, ideally within 5 miles of the M60
- conscientious with the natural drive to maintain high standards in their daily work.
- computer literate
- willing and able to occasionally work away from home involving overnight stays
- proficient driver with a clean driving licence
Closing date for applications is Sunday 29th November.
Interviews will take place locally in December.
Initially, please submit a covering email and your CV to Paul McGuire : email@example.com